The start of a new month is a favorite time for me online, because I can read all the reports about how my Twitter handles performed. I started @MastermindExper at the beginning of April and now I have 1,919 followers.
Analytics.twitter.com tells me:
- My updates got 75,500 impressions in April, referring to the number of times a tweet has been delivered to the Twitter stream of a particular account.
- My Top Tweet earned 1,320 impressions on April 13: "The Evolution of Law Firm SEO and Law Firm Websites | LawLytics ow.ly/10DK0F."
- My Top mention earned 9 engagements, thanks to attorney Matthew A. Dolman who posted on April 16: @dolmanlaw #ShareTheLove @MastermindExper @Rbrutti @keywestcliff2 for being top High Value members this week :)
TwitterCounter tells me a lot more. Check out this nice chart:
I picked up some new followers with huge followings of their own:
Three updates in particular that I sent were retweeted the most:
- April 15:#FollowFriday @19bigr64 @jaredcorreia @MichaelJSwanson for being top influencers in my community this week
- April 12: LexisNexis Unveils Lexis® DiscoveryIQ eDiscovery Platform Enhanced by Brainspace https://t.co/UXe39Q3158
- April 29: Thanks to my top interactors! @Remi_Vladuceanu @STAYJID2000 @TillySDavies @DolanLawGroup via https://t.co/AhjOaKrqf0
As you can see, the tweets that people enjoyed the most and retweeted most frequently were ones where I thanked people and mentioned them by the @name. The same applies to Tweets that got the most likes and mentions.
Like this? Also read #4 Twitter Tip - Top 9 Reasons to Use Hootsuite