KickFire is a handy new sales prospecting tool that works in your internet browser. It can be used free with a trial account.
It works when you visit the web site of a prospective customer and click on the KickFire app. The app will open a screen with 5 tabs, revealing:
- The company address, phone number, industry type, number of employees and estimated revenue -- drawn from Dun & Bradstreet and a proprietary algorithym.
- Personnel -- with email and phone number -- in marketing, sales, finance, human resources, customer support, engineering operations and IT.
- LinkedIn profiles for people at the company, drawn from a web crawler.
- Web services the company uses like Google analytics or StatCounter (information that is useful to software companies).
- A history of sites where you used Kickfire.
The benefit is that all the information is displayed without leaving the website.
A recent survey by Gartner, Inc. concluded that 67% of a salesperson's time is taken up with non-selling activities such as research, data entry and other busywork. KickFire helps sales teams find contacts and conduct research on the company, reducing sales prospecting time and getting more leads into the sales pipeline faster, according to Elina Khaymovich of KickFire Corporate Sales.
With one click, a user can save the contact information into a CRM system. Pricing starts at $125/month which includes saving 300 contacts. KickFire is a product of VisiStat.com, a cloud-based B2B sales automation company.