• US Supreme Court decision limiting personal jurisdiction for mass torts in state courts. SCOTUS kicks out 592 non-resident plaintiffs.
• The best path forward for mass tort plaintiffs.
• 3 mass torts heading for settlement:
- Taxotere: 1,272 cases filed before Chief US District Court Judge Kurt D. Engelhardt, in the Eastern District of Louisiana, MDL 2740.
- IVC filter: 2,342 cases before Chief US District Court Judge Richard L. Young, in the Southern District of Indiana, MDL 2570.
- Fluoroquinolones (FLQs): 752 cases before Chief US District Court Judge John R. Tunheim in the District of Minnesota, MDL 2642.
• Case to watch - Xarelto: 17,593 cases filed before US District Judge Eldon E. Fallon, Eastern District of Louisiana, MDL 2592, In re: Xarelto (Rivaroxaban) Products Liability Litigation
• Using the 5 W's to generate new business online
In this webinar, we'll show you how trial attorneys can grow their law firms to include mass tort litigation for the drug Xarelto. You'll learn how easy it is for attorneys to get involved, and how to do effective online marketing that attracts the right potential clients to your personal injury practice.
There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.
Leave a Comment