Mastermind Experience leader John Fisher, Esq., reveals the technique that launched his trial practice like a rocket, and differentiated him from all the other lawyers in his practice area: writing a book. Click to hear the recording (below) and follow along with the slides.
- Why a book is a business card that nobody throws away.
- Picking an idea that creates a successful niche practice.
- Writing for your ideal client.
- The true "cost" of writing a book is not writing it.
- An e-book vs. a hard-cover book.
- How to use your book to sell yourself to prospective clients.
- How to get it done, without actually writing.
- The difference an editor makes.
- John's clever trick to pay for advertising his book.
Attend the Mastermind Experience
You can be one of 18 special lawyers at the Pelican Grand Beach Resort in Fort Lauderdale at The Mastermind Experience, led by John Fisher and Larry Bodine. On March 31, attendees will share their greatest obstacles in marketing or law firm management -- and get practical, real-world advice from attorneys who have been there. Everything is confidential. But you must act now - only 3 seats are left. Sign up at MastermindExperience.com today.
WHAT LAWYERS ARE SAYING
- “It was the single best learning experience I have had as an attorney.” Mike Campbell, Esq., Columbia, Missouri
- “The wealth of knowledge I gained in that day is incredible and I cannot say thank you enough.” Philip J. Berenz, Esq., Chicago, Illinois
- “It's amazing how we help one another when sharing a common interest. Thanks John and Larry for a terrific experience.” Jim Dodson, Esq., Clearwater, Florida
- “It was great being in a room of people with such talent and drive. I learned a lot from you all and hope to stay in touch.” Tyson Mutrux, Esq., St. Louis, Missouri
- "John Fisher and Larry Bodine, hope you guys want to do this again in the spring.” Neal Goldstein, Esq., East Meadow, New York
Sign up at MastermindExperience.com today.
There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.
Leave a Comment