Chris Mullins, the Phone Sales Doc, talked with me in the Expert Interview podcast. Hundreds of law firms have paid thousands of dollars to get these practical tips.
Here's what we cover:
- The biggest challenge for law firms to develop new business. The source of the problem is that lawyers have an "employee mentality" and how to change from a worker bee to a rainmaker.
- Lack of follow-up: how leads die while you wait for the phone to ring. Marketing is not "one and done."
- Essential elements of your marketing plan.
- Getting the key info from your audience.
- How to generate new files. 77% of lawyers already generate new business online. Find out the single most successful thing I've done.
- The power of telling a story.
- How to show empathy and connect with people emotionally.
- Appealing to law firm shoppers.
- Bonus tip: employee advocacy programs.
- Of all the social media, the one place to focus, and the three things you get from it.
There's no time like the present. This recording is your opportunity to get active, start meeting people in person, start meetintg people for coffee, start taking people out to lunch - because there is no to be business in the office.
Sales and marketing expert Chris Mullins is the founder of Law Firm Conversions™. For more than 30 years, she has advised lawyers through her proprietary and guided training and programs. Attorney and marketer Larry Bodine is the Senior Legal Marketing Strategist for LawLytics Law Firm Website System, and author of a widely-read blog on law firm marketing.