Attorney, marketer and journalist Larry Bodine is the Senior Legal Marketing Strategist at LawLytics, the leader in law firm marketing technology and techniques. At LawLytics, Larry uses his more than two-decades of experience in helping law firms excel through better marketing and business generation to help drive strategic and educational efforts for LawLytics member law firms.
Larry enjoys collaborating with lawyers and law firms to help them become better business generators and build better practices. Working with LawLytics, Larry helps attorneys transform their marketing from money pits into appreciating assets.
In addition to his position at LawLytics, Larry maintains several additional positions of influence in the legal community, including:
- Editor and Publisher - The National Trial Lawyers - Daily updates about personal injury verdicts, settlements, marketing and trial practice.
- Social Media Marketing Manager - Managing updates for lawyers, legal associations and a CLE company on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Google+.
- Supervising Attorney - Larry is a Supervising Attorney in the Legal Journalism Externship program of The Entrepreneurial Practice Portal, sponsored by The National Trial Lawyers Association.
- Advisory Board Member - He is a member of the PILMMA Advisory Board (Personal Injury Lawyers Marketing and Management Association)
- Legal Marketing Blogger - He writes The LawMarketing Blog, which gets 400 visits per day -- more than 1 million visits over the last 10 years.
- Thought Leader - 23,000 people follow Larry on Twitter and Larry participates in dozens of LinkedIn groups, some of which he moderates.
- Author - He writes for websites like LawMarketing.com, Legal Link magazine, the Huffington Post, the LexisNexis Business of Law Blog, state bar association websites and LawFuel.
An award-winning journalist, Larry has 20 years' experience in the news business, including serving as:
- Editor in Chief of Lawyers.com, when it was owned by LexisNexis. During his tenure, the site reached 4 million consumers over a 12-month period, producing more than 7 Million page views.
- Editor and Publisher of the American Bar Association Journal
- Editor and Publisher of Lawyers USA (formerly Lawyers Alert)
- Assistant Editor of the National Law Journal
- Reporter for the New York Daily News, the Star-Ledger of New Jersey, and other news publications.
A former litigator, Larry has served as an expert witness in litigation involving Internet marketing disputes. He served as the Director of Communications of Sidley Austin, based in Chicago. He was recently inducted into the PILMMA (Personal Injury Marketing and Management Association) Hall of Fame.
He is also a well-known speaker on business development topics and is a cum laude graduate of both Seton Hall University Law School and Amherst College.