Attorney, marketer and journalist Larry Bodine edits and publishes news reports about the law for several leading websites, including:
- The National Trial Lawyers - daily updates about personal injury verdicts, settlements, marketing and trial practice.
- Social Media Marketing - managing updates for lawyers, legal associations and a CLE compay on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Google+
Larry is a Supervising Attorney in the Legal Journalism Externship program of The Entrepreneurial Practice Portal. It is sponsored by The National Trial Lawyers association at Charlotte School of Law and Arizona Summit Law School.
He writes The LawMarketing Blog, which gets 400 visits per day -- more than 1 million visits over the last 10 years.
- Larry is followed by 23,000 people on Twitter, 2,200 people on Google+, and participates in dozens of LinkedIn groups.
- He writes for websites like LawMarketing.com, Legal Link magazine, the Huffington Post, the LexisNexis Business of Law Blog, state bar association websites and LawFuel.
He is a member of the PILMMA Advisory Board (Personal Injury Lawyers Marketing and Management Association)
Journalism: An award-winning journalist, he has 20 years' experience in the news business, serving as:
- Editor in Chief of Lawyers.com, a LexisNexis website. 4 Million consumers read the latest legal news on Lawyers.com over a 12-month period, producing more than 7 Million page views.
- Editor and Publisher of the American Bar Association Journal
- Editor and Publisher of Lawyers USA (formerly Lawyers Alert)
- Assistant Editor of the National Law Journal
- Reporter for the New York Daily News, the Star-Ledger of New Jersey, and other news publications.
He is also a well-known speaker on business development topics and is a cum laude graduate of both Seton Hall University Law School and Amherst College.