Attorney, marketer, and journalist Larry Bodine has more than two decades of experience in helping law firms excel through better marketing and business generation. Larry enjoys collaborating with attorneys to help them become better business generators and build better practices.
In addition to his independent consultancy, Larry maintains several additional positions of influence in the legal community, including:
- Lawlytics Attorney Advisory Board Member
- Legal Marketing Blogger - He writes The LawMarketing Blog, which gets 2,700 visits per month -- more than 1 million visits over the last 10 years.
- Author - He writes about rulings, verdicts, and settlements for Mass Tort Nexus.
- Lecturer - Arizona State Bar Association.
- Former Editor and Publisher - News.Law and The National Trial Lawyers - Daily updates about personal injury verdicts, settlements, marketing, and trial practice.
An award-winning journalist, Larry has 20 years' experience in the news business, including serving as:
- Editor in Chief of Lawyers.com, when it was owned by LexisNexis. During his tenure, the site reached 4 million consumers over a 12-month period, producing more than 7 Million page views.
- Editor and Publisher of the American Bar Association Journal
- Editor and Publisher of Lawyers USA (formerly Lawyers Alert)
- Assistant Editor of the National Law Journal
- Reporter for the New York Daily News, the Star-Ledger of New Jersey, and other news publications.
A former litigator, Larry served as the Director of Communications of Sidley Austin, based in Chicago. He was inducted into the PILMMA (Personal Injury Marketing and Management Association) Hall of Fame.
He is also a well-known speaker on business development topics and is a cum laude graduate of both Seton Hall University Law School and Amherst College.