Larry Bodine is a marketer, journalist and attorney who knows how to turn website visitors into clients for trial law firms. He has contributed to The National Trial Lawyers, PersonalInjury.com, Martindale-Hubbell, Lawyers.com and LexisNexis, and is currently on the Attorney Advisory Board at LawLytics.
Recent project: Larry was part of the content strategy team for Gilman & Bedigian, a Maryland trial law firm that is now the national source of information about Taxotere mass tort litigation. LawLytics wrote 1 million words of text producing 2,220 pages indexed by Google.
He has been a lecturer on marketing topics for 10 years for the State Bar of Arizona, and has presented many marketing education webinars, including How to Get New Business from Your In-Person Marketing, and mass tort marketing programs like How To Grow A Mass Torts Practice Online
Other accomplishments include:
- His blog gets 400 visits per day -- more than 1 million visits over the last 10 years.
- Larry is followed by 23,000 people on Twitter followers, he is in 2,000 Google+ circles, and participates in dozens of LinkedIn groups.
- He writes for websites like the Huffington Post, the LexisNexis Business of Law Blog, state bar association websites, LawFuel, and trial law firms.
- Larry updates The National Trial Lawyers website with legal news for lawyers.
- He is the former Editor of Mass Tort Nexus, the leading news site about product liability cases against drug companies.
- He was inducted into the PILMMA Hall of Fame in July 2015.
- 4 million consumers read the latest legal news on Lawyers.com over a 12-month period, producing more than 7 Million page views.