Click through the slides and play the recording (scroll down) of our knockout program. Attorney and intake expert Gary Falkowitz reveals how to make the phone ring, get retained and resolve cases at their highest values.
What you will discover:
- Why we lose clients that we want to sign
- Get the right people on the phones
- Convey the appropriate message
- Get your attorneys involved
- Establish strict procedures
- Track everything!
- What to beware of
- 10 Must-Do's
- Intake is sales – know these sales statistics
About our presenter
Gary is an expert on creating, utilizing and maximizing the intake process. He has worked with managing partners, associates, paralegals and all other support staff to assist law firms in improving their process and, importantly, increasing their conversion percentages. Based in Long Island, New York, he creates customized programs to improve leadership, time management, project management, delegation, prospective client relations and sales skills.
Gary earned his Bachelor's degree from Brandeis University in 2002 and his Juris Doctorate from St. John's University School of Law in 2005, where he served as a member of the Moot Court Honor Society. Upon graduating from law school, Gary:
- Served as an Assistant District Attorney at the Kings County District Attorney's Office where he focused on the prosecution of criminal matters.
- Transitioned to the private sector, representing hospitals and doctors against medical malpractice claims at the law firm of Martin, Clearwater and Bell.
- Began litigating mass torts cases at Parker Waichman LLP in 2009. He was quickly promoted to a Managing Attorney role within the firm where his primary responsibilities included strengthening the firm's brand, increasing the firm's conversion percentage and growing the firm's referral business, among other responsibilities.
- Serves as the Principal at The Falkowitz Law Firm and as a Village Prosecutor in East Hills, New York.
- Is the CEO of Maximum Intake Consulting, Inc.
Through his years of experience, Gary has realized that accountability, implementing strong internal procedures and responsiveness are three of the most important factors to ensure a successful and efficient intake process. It doesn't hurt that his passion for the subject matter is unrivaled. In short, Gary believes that the key to maximizing a law firm's revenue is strongly dependent upon the ability to appropriately prioritize and adequately scrutinize the intake process.