Click below to see the slides of the webinar presentation.
Click below to listen to the recording
of the live program:
Internet marketing experts Larry Bodine, Esq. and John Fisher Esq. will give you the sharpest tools in their toolkit for building a dynamic, money-making lawyer website, including:
- Where clients look when they are searching for a lawyer
3 Simple Steps to Convert Website Visitors into Clients
- When and where you should strike like lightning
- Why you should care that 64% of American adults now own a smartphone
- How to add value for a personal injury client
How to Dominate the First Page of Google in Your Local Market
- Use the “killer app” in online marketing
- Two essential messages to put in your online content
- The moving experience that will put you on the first page of Google
- Beat your competition with new kinds of content
- Creating a “public service” website
- The Truth about search engine optimization and pay per click advertising
- How to Automate Follow Up with New Injury Leads…While You Sleep
About the presenters
Over 15 years, Larry Bodine has advised hundreds of law firms about attracting new clients. Larry has revamped dozens of websites, conducted marketing retreats and trained many attorneys. Larry has been described as the “best known marketing and website consultant in the legal profession.”
Larry is currently the Editor-in-Chief of The National Trial Lawyers website and is the former Editor-in-Chief of Lawyers.com (nearly 4 million unique visitors per year) and the Editor and Publisher of Lawyers USA.
He has launched several online ventures that are considered the top destinations for information about attorney marketing, including The Law Marketing Blog and LawMarketing.com.
John Fisher is the owner and founder of John H. Fisher, P.C+, where he limits his practice to catastrophic injury law for the victims of medical malpractice in New York State. Over the last 18 years, John's practice has been limited to the representation of catastrophically injured persons.
First and foremost, John is an entrepreneur. He was selected the national Marketer of the Year in 2013 by Great Legal Marketing and has been called a “master of referral marketing” by Glass, Esq.
John is the author of the Amazon best-selling book, The Power of a System: How to Build the Injury Practice of your Dreams — the first of its kind book with explicit “how to” steps for the technical, managerial and entrepreneurial implementation of a multi-million dollar personal injury law firm. The Power of a System is part of the curriculum in several top law schools in the country.https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6151534830359707393